Trendsetters Display Graphics Ltd. takes the security and privacy of your personal data seriously. We will only ever collect and use personal data in ways that are described within this notice, in conjunction with your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulations, which this document has been designed to uphold:
- the right to be informed about our collection and use of your data;
- the right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate;
- the right to request to be forgotten – i.e. the right for your personal data to be deleted;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – i.e. to obtain a copy of your data to be used with another service/organization;
- the right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose; and
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any complaints or queries in regards to our use of your personal data, please contact us using the information provided. You also have the right to lodge a complaint through the Information Commissioner’s Office, more information regarding this will be found on their website.
What information do we collect about you?
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
We collect information about you when you:
- engage in any business dealings with us;
- subscribe to our newsletters;
How do we use your data?
The Company will process your personal data in accordance with our obligations under the 2018 Act.
Trendsetters will only use your personal data for:
- providing services;
- complying with any legal obligation;
- managing our relationship with you;
we will, under no circumstances share it with anyone else.
With your permission we may also use your data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you via email with information, news and offers on our services. We will not send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR. You may opt out of this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How and where do we store your data?
As data security is very important to us, we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold.
Your data will be stored at our business address.
How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of your data held by us, where such data is held. Under GDPR no fee is payable and we will provide all information in response to your request free of charge. For more information regarding this, please contact us using the details provided.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this document, please contact us using one of the below methods.
Telephone us on 01325 352233
Email us at email@example.com
Write to us at Trendsetters Display Graphics Ltd., Unit G11, Morton Park, Darlington DL1 4PQ.